Job Title: Human Resources & Administration Intern – Total Uganda Jobs 2022
Duty Station: Uganda
TotalEnergies is a broad energy company that produces and markets energies on a global scale: oil and biofuels, natural gas and green gases, renewables and electricity. Our 105,000 employees are committed to energy that is ever more affordable, cleaner, more reliable and accessible to as many people as possible. Active in more than 130 countries, TotalEnergies puts sustainable development in all its dimensions at the heart of its projects and operations to contribute to the well-being of people.
Provide support to the Human Resources & Administration department
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management (HRM), Industrial Psychology, Social sciences/Social Work & Social Administration with specialization in HRM
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree program from recognized National Universities
- Must provide Introduction letter from University and copy of student I.D
- Current academic scores must reflect a potential minimum of an upper second degree
- Must provide a partial transcript / copy of academic scores to-date
- Must be available full time for the duration of the internship period
- Excellent verbal & numeracy skills and problem-solving ability
- Good communication skills and positive attitude
- Must write and submit an internship application letter
How To Apply for Total Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates can submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled