Job Title: Supply Officer – Total Uganda Jobs 2022
Duty Station: Uganda
TotalEnergies is a broad energy company that produces and markets energies on a global scale: oil and biofuels, natural gas and green gases, renewables and electricity. Our 105,000 employees are committed to energy that is ever more affordable, cleaner, more reliable and accessible to as many people as possible. Active in more than 130 countries, TotalEnergies puts sustainable development in all its dimensions at the heart of its projects and operations to contribute to the well-being of people.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Creation of demand plan basis commercial teams sales forecast projections.
- Generation of Importation Orders in the OTS and BPS and related validation processes.
- Fuels and Tax Payment requests generation and related validation processes.
- Documentation processing for confirmed fuel imports to facilitate cargo transfer and loading operations in Kenya and Tanzania.
- Creation of fuels loading entries as per Single Customs Territory requirements
- Daily Stock Tracking and Reporting for transit and inland fuel depots via Lynks portal.
- Entry balance monitoring for transit loading depots.
- Preparation of Supply Logistics Performance Reports.
- Account Manager for OTS shippers with fuels destined to Uganda.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management or related program from a reputable university
- At least two years performing a similar role.
- Experience in importation of Fuels from Kenya and Tanzania
- Good knowledge of import processes and documentations
- Experience managing Stakeholder of relevant bodies e.g. URA, UNBS.
Other desirable requirements
- Negotiation and communication skills are a pre-requisite
- A self-driven team player
- SAP MM transaction processes
- Advanced knowledge of computer tools e.g. Excel.
How To Apply for Total Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates can submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled