Job Title: – Total Uganda Jobs 2022 Retail Territory Executive
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
TotalEnergies is a broad energy company that produces and markets energies on a global scale: oil and biofuels, natural gas and green gases, renewables and electricity. Our 105,000 employees are committed to energy that is ever more affordable, cleaner, more reliable and accessible to as many people as possible. Active in more than 130 countries, TotalEnergies puts sustainable development in all its dimensions at the heart of its projects and operations to contribute to the well-being of people.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Develop volumes, turnover, margins
- Implement the commercial strategy of TotalEnergies
- Coordinate, develop and supervise the policies of the Network section
- Negotiate, validate, and follow the commercial objectives, propose a development plan for the sales area
- In charge of competition Watch
- Monitor Prospect potential clients, properties, and stations for new developments/partnership opportunities
- Optimize the station profitability by using piloting and control
- Propose and negotiate the economic aspects of the MLAs for assigned territory on renewal (determine working capital required, establish PnL)
- Analyze the economic and commercial performance levels for all the businesses (Fuel, lubes, SFS, LPG)/Compare the provisional operating accounts with the real results and establish an action plan
- Maintain Territory control
- Manage Human Capital.
- Develop and coach dealers
- Assess Territory’s training needs and propose the adequate training plan for all station staff.
- Train and sensitize service station staff on Top Service and station documents management (respect of ISO 9001:2015 standard)
- Follow-up the customer complaints and action plan with the dealer
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Business Administration, Economics, Engineering, Statistics, Accounting
- Autonomy, organization (ability to prioritize tasks), strict approach, customer-oriented mindset, reliable.
- Analytical, attention to details, reactivity, availability, curious, able to work under pressure & take up impromptu tasks.
- Very good relational level/social.
- Ability to lead a team
How To Apply for Total Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates can submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled