Job Title: – Total Uganda Jobs 2022 DW OSE Coach
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
TotalEnergies is a broad energy company that produces and markets energies on a global scale: oil and biofuels, natural gas and green gases, renewables and electricity. Our 105,000 employees are committed to energy that is ever more affordable, cleaner, more reliable and accessible to as many people as possible. Active in more than 130 countries, TotalEnergies puts sustainable development in all its dimensions at the heart of its projects and operations to contribute to the well-being of people.
Roles and responsibilities:
- HSE performance reporting (Incidents, Number of audit performed and unconformities identified + actions follow-up) Ensure HSE enhancement monitoring process (track progresses from actions identification to closure).
- Participate on the Cause Tree Analysis (CTA) when needed, ensure that the action plan for identified corrective measures is implemented.
- Continue to further develop and maintain a safety culture on the rig site.
- Promote safety through coaching, knowledge sharing and, in all respects, demonstrate a visible leadership in safety and thereby ensuring that accidents are prevented to the maximum extent possible.
- Assume front-end coaching of the crew with respect to:
- Hazard observation techniques, risk and preventive barrier understanding, charterer guidelines and procedures related to safe operation onshore, proper handling and reporting incl. use of Safety Observation Cards (SOC) and job packages. Further to assist the crew in identifying risk and hazards and contribute to find constructive solution to improve safety as well as liaise employees’ safety concerns to the onboard management’s attention.
- Work Permit Risk Identification and Mitigation.
- Control the quality of the Rig Site Safety induction.
- Assist the Superintendent in controlling that the training of the Rig Contractor and the services companies’ personnel complies with the training matrix of the Rig Contractor and the services companies.
- Assist the OSE Superintendent in developing with the Rig Contractor an HSE improvement plan.
- Perform regular safety audit to the contractor and service company HSE systems utilized on the rig.
- Share good practices from one Rig site with the other Rig sites.
- The ideal candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent professional experience
- A minimum of three years of experience in Drilling and Wells in operations.
- HSE Background preferred, but candidates with proven track record on Drilling and wells operations will be considered.
- Certification preferred: Risks & Human factor; Cause tree analysis, Respect of environment in operations, Oil Spill Clearance.
- Strong communication skills, leadership skills and the ability to work with and motivate employees on all levels of the organization.
How To Apply for Total Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates can submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled