Reporting to: Head of sales.
The purpose of this job is to improve labor sales skills, drive better sales processes and outcomes. Sales are the biggest driver of our company's success, so your position plays a crucial role at our company.
1. Support creation of relevant annual Learning and Development /training calendar through training needs surveys, assessments, reports, and feedback survey.
2. Define training outcomes to stakeholders and ensure all activities are focused on these outcomes.
3. Designing appropriate business impactful training or learning and development actions that support the achievement of business objectives.
4. Deliver high-impact training that can be immediately applied in the workplace. 5. Drive learning transfer and deploy performance support where possible.
6. Document results of training delivered.
7. Achieve 90% and 85% Satisfaction levels, and make sure that all teams are sufficiently trained and upskilled to efficiently perform their roles
Direct Sales Representative (DSR) Recruitment and Retention
• Direct Sales Agent Recruitment cost-effectively, vet trainees to ensure improved pass rates of trainees in every cohort.
• Ensure timely registration of all newly trained DSR. Help remove blockers and demotivating factors for DSR, creating an enabling environment for DSR support and performance. • Provide regular candid feedback to Sales teams and other support teams on areas of great work and areas of improvement in DSR support.
• Work towards improved pass rates per cohort.
• Ensure DSR retention within your control and keeping track of DSR exits and ensure monthly system clean up, tracking of active and inactive DSR, coaching for performance improvement, or understanding of DSR issues.
• Sub-agent tracking & registration
• DSR transfers from one service center to another.
• Pay close attention to issues in the table below and follow up with concerned teams for support. • Outage COMMS - systems down, credits not updating, internet.
• Coordinate project and pilot set up with the project team. Ensure processes, product, project/ pilots training e.g. new product roll-out, price, and process changes, etc., Make sure that the teams in the field and other areas are 90 percent skilled, informed, and trained before rolling out of new projects/pilots, product, or processes.
• This also includes the creation of up-to-date training material to enable the delivery of good quality training, engaging suppliers of training, and skills transfer.
Training and Coaching for productivity DSR/FSM/CCE/SE
• Visible contribution to quality sales by new DSR/Scout. Improved pass rate/ Points Target cost-effectively. Through regular coaching calls, communication of different E- platforms, refresher training, talks, and quizzes.
• Maintaining record of all coaching calls and learning and development interventions for DSR. • Ensure teams are well equipped and up to date with all company information, new processes, ideas, issues, through regular communications.
• The applicant for the Learning and Development Officer Job placement must hold a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University
• At least 18 months as a Sales Trainer.
• Excellent Presentation and MS PowerPoint skills
• Business Strategy Skill
• Good reporting skills
• Coaching skills
• Data analysis
• An excellent communicator
• Should be self-motivated & able to demonstrate a drive for results with a professional approach.
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section
As a policy, we do not collect/charge any money as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement. This means that we never ask for ‘recruitment fees’, ‘processing fees’, ‘interview fees’, or any other kind of money in exchange for offer letters or interviews at any time during the hiring process.