Job Title: O’Level Gardener – RHSP Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Rakai Health Sciences Program (RHSP)
Job Location: Kalisizo
Rakai Health Sciences Program (RHSP) Profile:
Rakai Health Sciences Program (RHSP) is a collaborative biomedical research and service delivery organization. RHSP strives to improve the quality of life of the local population through a combination of community-based research, curative services and prevention strategies in the districts of South-central Uganda.
The Gardener is accountable for building maintenance, surrounding environment and ensure that buildings and their services meet the needs of the people that work in them
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and grow the garden to ensure it meets specific requirements and expectations.
- Perform basic routine maintenance such as cutting the grass, emptying bins, managing weed control and leaf raking.
- Plant and nurture new trees, flowers, and various plants.
- Work with hand tools and basic light machinery such as Lawn mowers, Trimmers and Servicing all garden equipment and machinery
- Maintain a clean compound by cleaning rubbish and litter from the garden and ensure a safe environment for staff and clients by adhering to safety and health regulations.
- Advise on the costs of plants and garden necessities with detailed quotations and reports.
- Managing inventory of garden supplies
- Any other assigned duties in line with your role.
- Minimum of Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE).
- At least 1 years’ experience in gardening or related field.
How To Apply for RHSP Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested Candidates possessing the above attributes can hand deliver their applications including a cover letter, updated CV with 3 referees and copies of academic qualifications/certificates addressed to the HR Manager at the head office along Old-Bukoba Road in Kalisizo. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Any form of lobbying and canvassing will lead to disqualification.
Deadline: 30th April 2021 at 5:00 pm
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise .