Job Title: 9 No Experience Clean energy Promoters – Raising Gabdho Foundation Jobs 2021
Organization: Raising Gabdho Foundation
Job Location: Kampala
Raising Gabdho Foundation Profile:
Raising Gabdho Foundation is a social enterprise that aims to accelerate clean, accessible and sustainable energy for vulnerable communities through innovations for products, approaches to behavioural change and benchmarking good practices. We believe that a mixed solution can accelerate clean energy uptake to reduce the effects of energy poverty and bridge the gap of energy aid poverty as well.
We are looking for dedicated clean energy promoters to join our clean energy marketing team. The promoter’s responsibilities include attracting new users and improving usage/traffic for community distributors to support community clean energy distributors attain sustainability, by assisting with product launches and events, improving knowledge of the product range, answering questions, and addressing customer concerns. They should be able to multitask and deliver excellent customer service in a fast-paced environment.
To be successful, one should be passionate about the clean energy products and community work, have the ability to inspire others, make genuine connections with customers and tailor their presentations to different audiences.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Supporting business growth for the green shops selling clean energy products
- Delivering presentations and demonstrations to consumers
- Engaging in meaningful interactions and building good relationships with consumers.
- Following up with customers and providing guidance on product selection.
- Meeting daily targets and submitting sales reports.
- Searching for new business opportunities.
- High school certificate, diploma or similar.
- Degree in Marketing preferable.
- Experience in retail recommended.
- Sharp customer service skills.
- Eloquent and comfortable when delivering presentations.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent observation skills.
How To Apply for Raising Gabdho Foundation Jobs 2021
Send your applications to [email protected]
Hand deliver to:
Raising Gabdho Offices,
Makindye Plot: 5907 Block: 273
Females are strongly encouraged to apply!
P.O Box 11492 Kampala-Uganda
Deadline: 10th May 2021
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise .