Jobs at:EMERGENCY Life Support for Civilian War Victims
Deadline of this Job:
15 June 2021
Within Uganda , Entebbe , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, April 16, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
PROFILE OF THE ORGANIZATION
EMERGENCY Life Support for Civilian War Victims (EMERGENCY) is an independent Italian organization established in 1994 to offer high-quality, free medical and surgical care to victims of war, landmines and poverty. it promotes a culture of peace, solidarity and respect for human rights.
In consultation with the MoH and the HSC, EMERGENCY will appoint national staff to work at the Children's Surgical Hospital in Entebbe.
Hospital facilities will include the following departments:
• Outpatients department (OPD)
• Diagnostic department t(Ultrasound, X-Ray, CTscan)
• Laboratory (hematology, clinical chemistry and microbiology)
• Operating Theatres N° 3
• Paediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) N” beds 6, all equipped with ventilators
• High Dependency Unit(HDU) N° beds I6
• WARD N“ beds 50
• Technical department
• Ancillary and domestic services (laundry, maintenance, etc.)
Name of the Post: Radiographer (U5) .
• Must have a Diploma in Medical Radiography from a recognized institution
• Must be registered with AHPC and hold a valid practicing license
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
• Contract of employment: 12 months contract (6 months of probation period)
• Social benefits: GPA, National Social Insurance
• Holidays and leaves: according to the current law
• Working place: Entebbe
• Tentative starting date: May vary according to the position and hospital activities
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
If you meet the above requirements and are interested, please submit your application including detailed Curriculum Vitae, academic and professional documentation, required registration with medical councils and names of 3 work related Referees with their Email/daytime telephone contacts.
Submission can be done personally to EMERGENCY's office: Plot 120-122 Bishop Dunstan Nsumbuga Road - Entebbe or by email to [email protected] indicating the position and reference.
The closing date for applications is 15th June 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.