Job Title: Personal Transport Software IVMS Officer – Q-Sourcing Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Q-Sourcing Servtec
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Q-Sourcing Servtec Profile:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Personal Transport Software IVMS Officer to work in Kampala.
Roles and responsibilities:
The job holder will be responsible for the following tasks;
- To register timely and accurate personnel data, HSE training reports, Medical Fitness to Work, within the Personal Transport Software (PTS) database and ensure updates of certificates are in line with internal procedure requirement, create and maintain new personnel and company profile in the database.
- To train relevant personnel to ensure proper utilization of PTS/DaWinci by all user and coordinate with LSO (Logistics Support Operations) HQ during the implementation phase of projects.
- To participate in the development, implementation and maintenance of logistics share point and act as the Correspondent of Information Systems and Telecommunication within Logistics Department.
- To register, and publish reports for the daily Persons on Board (POB) for various sites in Uganda i.e. Kampala, EACOP sites, Block EA1 sites and TOTAL Uganda MS.
- To register the vehicle fuel data in PTS tool within the Fuel management module and provide daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- To register all motor vehicle maintenance records within the vehicle maintenance module and provide monthly reports for the maintenance performed per fleet per geographical site or location.
- To ensure that the tracking units installed in all company vehicles are always active.
- To perform daily vehicle (fleet) online tracking for over speeding, geographical positioning, harsh acceleration and deceleration, respect to driving hours, night driving and all other driving parameters including the In-Vehicle Monitoring System (IVMS) and generate reports accordingly.
- To ensure that all fleet have Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) keys and they are configured to the corresponding users and vehicles and data is analyzed in relation to these RFID key.
- To analyze IVMS and on-board Camera data on a daily basis and inform the line manager of any violations so that applicable sanctions are applied.
- To generate daily, weekly reports for the fleet performance and this shall include but not limited to over speed reports as per applicable speed limits per geofenced location, harsh acceleration, driver behavior deceleration, driving hours, night driving and mileage reports.
- To participate in the incident investigation by providing analyzed data for the concerned vehicle.
- At least three years of experience in Transport and Logistics operations systems, Supervisory Control & Data Acquisition System with Situational Intelligence at supervisory level.
- In-depth knowledge of In Vehicle Management Systems, On Board Computers and systems for vehicle tracking, Motor vehicle operations, Operating tools and software development, Supervisory Control & Data Acquisition System.
- Previous field experience in Oil and Gas Logistics and operations.
- Excellent understanding of international, regional and Uganda Road Safety requirements and regulations, Road safety acts, East African Community traffic regulations, Uganda traffic regulations.
- Good command of English knowledge and experience in database management and reporting including MS access, word, project, excel.
- Multicultural awareness, environmental awareness, organization, adaptability and anticipation skills
- Good command of English both oral and written.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge and experience with Journey Management Plan procedures
How To Apply for Q-Sourcing Uganda Jobs 2021
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged to apply online at the link below.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Q-sourcing Servtec is an equal opportunity employer. Any solicitation will lead to disqualification.
Closing Date: 16 th September 2021 by 11:30am
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.