Our client is changing the way commuters live by changing the way they travel to work, to their home, and everywhere in between. Working with minibus taxis we are building a network of trained and trusted drivers and pre-vetted minibusses to provide safe, clean, and reliable public transport.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a seed-stage company that has received support from Shell Foundation, Total, and MTN Uganda. Come join us as part of an integral part of the business with an impact on day one.
We are looking for a committed, and flexible Operations Specialist with leadership potential to oversee the quality of our operations across different routes in the greater Kampala area and ensure the company’s operations are meeting the standards we promise to our customers.
The specific duties of an Operations Specialist in charge of quality assurance will be to ensure that our client's operations across all routes are performed to high standards through working with Operations staff to create and implement processes and systems to ensure a high level of operational excellence.
• Work with Operations Associates to monitor and affect standards of safety, cleanliness, customer service, and timekeeping.
• Ensure all drivers meet branding standards and guidelines.
• Set and monitor productivity, service, and safety targets for each route and driver.
• Review and audit documentation related to route operations daily (e.g., DVIRs, driver time and attendance, open tickets) following up where appropriate.
• Own driver app adoption and work with Engineering teams to improve and streamline usage of the company for the Driver app
• Work with the Customer Experience team to maintain and ensure the highest standards are delivered to our customers.
• Proven work experience as an Operations Specialist or similar role
• Demonstrable leadership and management skills
• Outstanding organizational skills
• Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operational management
• Comfort with ambiguity and able to drive initiatives in a start-up environment
• Excellent communication and report writing skills
All applications will be received and Reviewed through the Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section