Jobs at:Joint Clinical Research Centre (JCRC)
Deadline of this Job:
06 August 2021
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, August 02, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The job holder is responsible for infection control and safety assurance by routine cleaning of the premises in accordance with the hospital cleaning procedures. The incumbent shall organize work places, safeguards and respond to safety and security risks and account for tools and consumables used.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Clean all surfaces of the premises.
2. Report all damages and malfunctions of both structures and equipment to respective officers.
3. Clean and provide toiletries in the toilet.
4. Carry out laundry services.
5. Safeguard and respond to safety and security risks.
6. Put to good use and account for tools and consumables used;
7. Organize work places and ensure that offices and other resting rooms are clean and suitable for use.
8. Operate the laundry machines, wash and iron ward linen and uniforms for medical staff.
9. Carrying office and clinic errands within and across campuses.
10. Any other duties as may be assigned to you from time to time by your supervisor.
Qualifications & Experience;
O-Level Certificate or Diploma and experience in cleaning services Knowledge in use of cleaning chemicals Key Competencies: Fluent in both oral and written English. Good work speed. Flexible Organizational skills. Confidentiality Honesty.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: High School
Job application procedure
All applications must be addressed to;
Manager Human Resource & Development at Joint Clinical Research Centre, Plot 101 Lubowa Campus off Entebbe Road, P.O Box 10005, Kampala-Uganda. Email: [email protected] The application deadline is Friday 6th August, 2021 at 12:00pm.
Strictly two documents combined in one PDF are required (Application letter and CV not exceeding 6 pages).
Note: JCRC is an equal opportunity employer. Any attempts of influencing the recruitment process will lead to automatic disqualification.
Date of Expiry
Friday, 6 August 2021