Job Title: 7 ICYD Social Worker – Mildmay Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Mildmay Uganda
Duty Station: Uganda
Mildmay Uganda Profile:
Mildmay Uganda is an indigenous Christian NGO that offers General and HIV/AIDS medical services also providing technical support for Ministry of Health Systems to scale up comprehensive HIV/AIDS Services.
The ICYD Social Worker will support the coordination and monitoring of the delivery of a comprehensive OVC services package to identify beneficiaries and to facilitate the graduation of OVC households from vulnerability in Ssembabule, Mubende and Nakaseke Districts.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Proficiently support and empower enrolled OVC households to attain sustainable Social-Economic capacity/ capability for improved quality of life.
- Monitoring Evaluation and Quality assurance
- The ideal candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Social work and social Administration or any other related Humanities.
- One year of experience working with children
- The applicant should have willing to learn and be mentored in OVC programming.
How To Apply for Mildmay Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 25th November 2021