Job Title: – Malteser International Uganda Jobs 2022 Finance and Administration Assistant
Organization: Malteser International
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Malteser International Uganda Profile:
Malteser International is the international humanitarian relief agency of the Sovereign Order of Malta. For over 60 years we provide relief and recovery for people during and following conflicts and disasters around the world. Christian values and humanitarian principles form the foundations of our work. In over 30 countries in Africa, the Americas, Asia and the Middle East, we support people in need – regardless of their religion, origin or political convictions.
As the Finance and Administration Assistant, you will be in charge of petty cash management, record keeping of financial documents & coding stamps preparation, FTL entries for specific cashbooks and partner administration.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage the day-to-day financial and administrative operations and office support systems
- Responsible for the petty cash management and handle work advances at the field office including bookkeeping of specific cash books
- Support and contribute to organizational audits both internal and external
- Support in regularly periodic internal control verification exercises of partners and financial reports and make sure they are in line with Malteser International partner administration guidelines, policies, project agreements, and/or partners established internal control policies
- Under the guidance of the Finance and Administration Officer and Finance Coordinator serve as a focal admin person for assigned partners to ensure regular communication and monthly financial reports and to provide on-the-job training and coaching
- Support in office management and ensuring necessary supplies for the office and stock keeping of the supplies and safe custody
- Act as the focal point and arrange for maintenance for the office and the team houses in Arua and supervise office support staff (office assistant/compound cleaners)
- The Finance Assistant should possess a university degree in Finance, Business Administration, or a related field
- At least 2 years of relevant experience with a good understanding of donor and INGO procedures,
- Strong organizational skills
- Computer literate with hands-on MS Office programs, especially in MS Excel Good interpersonal skills
- A demonstrated ability to multi-task and process information into action so as to not delay program activities
- Should have a clear understanding of finance ethics and donor compliance
How To Apply for Malteser International Uganda Jobs 2022:
If you are interested in this position, kindly submit your extensive application (CV, letter of motivation, copies of diplomas and three professional references) online via our job portal at the link below.
Deadline: 17 th July 2022
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.