Jobs at:National Social Security Fund (NSSF)
Deadline of this Job:
26 February 2021
Within Uganda , Uganda , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, February 15, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
National Social Security Fund (NSSF) is positioning itself to be the Social Security Provider of Choice in Uganda. With our shared purpose of being the Social Security Provider of choice providing exceptional customer service and better operations with a workforce that is well motivated and skilled, we are looking to recruit a person/individual with high integrity, and dedication to work with us.
JOB TITLE: LOGISTICS ASSISTANT
REPORTS TO: AREA MANAGER
DUTY STATION: ISHAKA BRANCH
The job holder will be responsible for driving fund cars, transporting staff and property and to provide logistical support in delivery of welfare services where need arises. .
Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Participate in accounting for allocated fuel
• Ensure log books are accurately and timely filled in.
• Early reporting of faults and repairs
• To make sure vehicles are washed and clean
• Carry out service in the set mileage
• Driving of?cers to the ?eld
• Physical inspection of vehicle
• Follow up maintenance schedules
• Parking vehicles safely and timely in designated parking places.
• Reporting of any accident involving organization vehicle to the nearest Police station, and Transport Officer. Ensure that the Police report is obtained
• At least Uganda Certi?cate of Education [UCE)
• Valid driver's Permit
Related Job Experience:
• A minimum of 3 years’ driving experience in a busy corporate organization, with a branch network.
• Should be licensed with DL or DM class and able to drive minibuses.
• A certi?cate of driving competence from a recognized certi?ed automobile training institution/Agency or Authority.
Skills and Abilities
• Excellent driving skills.
• Good communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal and networking skills.
• Excellent coordination and organizational skills.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Computer skills (For example Word, excel}
• Report writing skills
• Team work skills
• High degree of integrity and con?dentiality.
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Note: The candidate should be willing to work at our lshaka branch with the possibility of
transfer to other branches
Interested individuals should send copies of academic credentials, application letters and detailed CVs addressed to:
The Head of Human Resources & Administration
to: [email protected]
by Friday 26 February 2021
for registration and onward transmission.