Deadline of this Job:
13 October 2021
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, September 30, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Reporting to the Procurement Officer, the Logistics Assistant will provide logistical/transport/office support for the Jhpiego office. This includes maintaining office vehicle(s), ensuring that the vehicle policies are adhered to, driving and assisting with other office duties. S\he will maintain vehicle mileage and related records as required by Jhpiego policies. S\he will maintain any storage for program related items, equipment and other materials and assets in the stores etc. S\he is expected to be flexible and work longer than normal office hours when in the field and departing/arriving from the field. Also, when not in the field the driver is expected to maintain stores registry and asset records for the office.
• Minimum O’ Level Education
• Valid Uganda Driver’s License
• Minimum five years’ experience of driving, three years of which should be on up-country routes/or long distances.
• Vast experience in logistics and stores management.
• Knowledge of Uganda Traffic Laws
• Basic knowledge of vehicle maintenance and trouble shooting
• Proficiency in both written and spoken English
• Experience in inventory management
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: High School
Job application procedure
Apply at: https://jobs-jhpiego.icims.com/jobs/4372/logistics-assistant/job?mode=apply&apply=yes&in_iframe=1&hashed=-336269483