Human Resource Administration and Employee Relations Manager
Deadline of this Job:
30 June 2022
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, June 21, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Implement the Company’s Human Resource policies and initiatives in compliance with the law and best practice.
• Strategic oversight for the Human Resource and Administration section.
• Manage the culture transformation agenda.
• Manage the Organisation's structure, and diversity agenda.
• Implement the staff welfare and compensation strategy.
• Manage and oversee all annual HR-related Campaigns in line with the HR commitments.
• Manage all processes related to Joiners, Movers and Leavers.
• Accountable for data Protection of staff records and accuracy of employee-related letters.
• Ensure payroll accuracy and compliance with staff regulations, labour law and related company policies.
• Ensure the requisite tax and statutory deductions are made in compliance with the law and regulations.
• Performance and consequence Management.
• Contract manager for all HR-third Party services including the Provident Fund and Health Insurance.
• Ensure all expatriate needs are catered to including work permit applications, residence and accommodation.
• Accountable for Light Vehicle and pool driver management.
• Supervise and oversee the onsite Clinic, medical personnel and ensure access to treatment for all staff.
Guide the Company and staff on and coordinate the management of psychosocial risks.
• Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management, Law or a related field.
• Master’s Degree in HR Management/Business Management an added advantage.
• Minimum of 7 years’ continuous experience in Human Resource Management at least 3 of which must include hands on experience in payroll processing.
• Working experience with HR Management systems
• Skills: Innovative, strategic and solution oriented individual with good communication skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
click here to apply