- Company: TotalEnergies
- Location: Uganda
- State: Uganda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Jobs in Uganda
- Implement the Company’s Human Resource policies and initiatives in compliance with the law and best practice.
- Strategic oversight for the Human Resource and Administration section.
- Manage the culture transformation agenda.
- Manage the Organisation’s structure, and diversity agenda.
- Implement the staff welfare and compensation strategy.
- Manage and oversee all annual HR-related Campaigns in line with the HR commitments.
- Manage all processes related to Joiners, Movers and Leavers.
- Accountable for data Protection of staff records and accuracy of employee-related letters.
- Ensure payroll accuracy and compliance with staff regulations, labour law and related company policies.
- Ensure the requisite tax and statutory deductions are made in compliance with the law and regulations.
- Performance and consequence Management.
- Contract manager for all HR-third Party services including the Provident Fund and Health Insurance.
- Ensure all expatriate needs are catered to including work permit applications, residence and accommodation.
- Accountable for Light Vehicle and pool driver management.
- Supervise and oversee the onsite Clinic, medical personnel and ensure access to treatment for all staff.
Guide the Company and staff on and coordinate the management of psychosocial risks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Law or a related field.
- Master’s Degree in HR Management/Business Management an added advantage.
- Minimum of 7 years’ continuous experience in Human Resource Management at least 3 of which must include hands on experience in payroll processing.
- Working experience with HR Management systems
- Skills: Innovative, strategic and solution oriented individual with good communication skills.
HR General Responsibilities, Labor Relations, HR Administration, Human Resources Development, Compensation & Benefits, HRIS & Methods
Region, department, area
Workplace location (Precisions/Keywords)
Total Uganda Ltd., 8th Street, Industrial Area, Kampala.
Experience Level Required
Minimum 6 years
Marketing & Services
About Us / Company Profile
TotalEnergies is a broad energy company that produces and markets energies on a global scale: oil and biofuels, natural gas and green gases, renewables and electricity. Our 105,000 employees are committed to energy that is ever more affordable, clean, reliable and accessible to as many people as possible. Active in more than 130 countries, TotalEnergies puts sustainable development in all its dimensions at the heart of its projects and operations to contribute to the wellbeing of people.
Our Ambition is to Be a Major Player in the energy Transition, to get to net zero emissions across our global operations by 2050, together with society. TotalEnergies is reinventing and diversifying its energy offering to promote renewable and decarbonized energies, as well as sparing, well considered use of fossil energies. https://totalenergies.com/
In Africa, besides exploration and production and renewable energies. TotalEnergies is active across the whole petroleum product supply chain (service station network, general trade, lubricants, aviation fuels, bitumen, LPG) in more than 40 countries, where the Company is the sector leader with an estimated 18% market share. Around 1.8 million customers are served every day at one of TotalEnergies’ 4,200 service stations on the continent.
TotalEnergies has been present in Uganda since 1955 through its marketing operations. TotalEnergies Marketing Uganda has over 180 stations countrywide offering a wide range of products and services