Job Title: Shift Coordinator – Hima Cement Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Hima Cement Ltd
Duty Station: Uganda
Reporting line: Production Superintendent
Vacancy Code: SCX02
Hima Cement Ltd Profile
Hima Cement Ltd. is a subsidiary of Bamburi Cement Ltd. which is a member of the LafargeHolcim Group. LafargeHolcim is the leading producer of building materials in the world. At Hima Cement, our Vision is “To be the preferred provider of cement and concrete based building solutions in East Africa with a strong focus on customer experience.”
Hima Cement works with all actors in the building and construction industry in Uganda – manufacturing and supplying a wide range of building and construction solutions designed to meet housing and construction needs from small projects like individual home buildings to major construction and infrastructure projects. Whether supplying high-quality cement to a craftsman or helping leading architects explore and deliver creative possibilities, Hima is committed to providing solutions that fit the needs of all its clients.
To adhere to health, safety and environmental guidelines outlined in group standards, and plant operation procedures to ensure the plant operation within the established parameters, coordinate the production activities and manage his/her team within the shift in order to achieve the production, quality, Safety and Environment targets, organize all the activities on the running plant with the others departments in order to meet the plant objectives.
The job holder reports to the Production Superintendent and is responsible for managing the shift operations and material availability inclusive biomass & traditional fuels
Minimum Qualifications for Hima Cement Uganda Jobs 2022
- The ideal candidate must hold a Bachelor degree in Chemical, Industrial, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering or Science
- At least three years’ experience in an industrial set up.
- Good knowledge of health, safety and environment regulations and rules applicable in an industrial setting
- Good knowledge of cement manufacturing processes: raw meal preparation, burning, combustion, grinding
- Good knowledge of control tools and instruments i.e operation logic, regulation modes and systems
How To Apply for Hima Cement Uganda Jobs 2022
Candidates that know that they meet the above criteria and have what it takes to excel in the above position, should send their CVs, which should include details of an email address (if any), present position, current remuneration, Certificate/testimonials and address of three (3) Referees plus telephone contact to the stipulated email address (Email your application and CV to [email protected] and let’s save the environment).
- Hima Cement Limited is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge a recruitment fee or any other fees at any stage of the recruitment process
- Make sure that your application letter, CV and certificates are attached as one document
- Indicate the Vacancy Code as the subject for your email
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
The Plant Human Resource Manager
Hima Cement Ltd, Plot 838 Namanve Industrial Park
P.O Box 7230 Kampala
Deadline: 28 th March 2022