Jobs at:Uganda Kolping Society
Deadline of this Job:
19 February 2021
Within Uganda , Hoima , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 19, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Uganda Kolping Society is seeking to recruit suitably qualified Ugandans to ?ll the under listed vacant positions.
Reports to: Supervisor House Keeping
Duty Station: Kolping Hotels
Age Limit: 18 - 35 years
Remuneration: Attractive and Competitive .
Quali?cation and Person Speci?cation
• Training in Compound designing and maintenance
• Good interpersonal skills
• Able to maintain maximum personal hygiene
• At least 2 years working experience
• Ability to work with minimum supervision
Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintain all areas clear of weed and leaf droppings and fork over regularly to keep
• the highest standard.
• Prune all shrubs and trees at the appropriate time
• Water garden areas as appropriate
• Alert the supervisor/Manager of any areas that need special attention
• Empty litter bins every day and keep them covered for hygienic purposes
• Provide advice and proposals to enhance the Hotel environment
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should ?ll application forms to be got from any Kolping Hotels, or National Office in Hoima or could be downloaded from www.kolpingug.org . Copies of your academic certificates, a detailed CV, three referees (with written recommendations) one of whom should be a priest and a day time telephone contact, should be addressed to:
The Administrative Secretary,
Uganda Kolping Society,
Email: [email protected] , [email protected]
Applications should reach the office of the Administrative Secretary in Hoima not later than Friday 19th February 2021 at 5:00pm. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews.