Jobs at:Ministry of Local Government
Deadline of this Job:
21 April 2021
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, April 07, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Ministry of Local Government
Duration of the contract: The contract is for 20 months.
Duty Station: Head Office, Ministry of Local Government, Kampala with frequent travel to the field .
Duties and responsibilities:
• Driving to authorized destinations/journeys.
• Ensuring regular maintenance and servicing of the vehicle.
• Logging journeys made, fuel filled and repairs done.
• Ensuring safe custody of the vehicle.
• Carrying only authorized passengers.
• Ensuring that the vehicle is regularly cleaned.
• Obeying all traffic regulations.
• Any other Project duties as allocated to you by the Project Coordinator from time to time.
Job Skills : Not Specified
Qualification and Experience
• Minimum of Senior four certificate with a credit in English. A Certificate in mechanics will be an added advantage
• At least five years’ experience with a reputable organization.
• Basic knowledge in Mechanics
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: High School
Job application procedure
Sealed expression of interest (application letters, curriculum Vitae and copies of academic documents) should be delivered by hand to the address below not later than 21st April 2021 by 4pm.
Please indicate the position being applied for on top of the envelope.
All applicants MUST register their Names and sign the registration Form as confirmation of delivery of the application.
Applications should be addressed to:
The Permanent Secretary
Ministry of Agriculture, Animal industry and Fisheries
P.O. Box 102,
Telephone: 0414-320 004/323990
Fax: 0414-321 255