Jobs at:Dr. Ambrosoli Memorial Hospital
Deadline of this Job:
15 June 2021
Within Uganda , Uganda , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, June 08, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Dr. Ambrosoli Memorial Hospital invites suitably quali?ed applicants for this vacant position.
Job Title: Driver
Duration: 1 year, Renewable
Reports to: In—Charge Technical Department.
Main Responsibility: To drive a vehicle on a schedule over a designated route and ensure the safety and timely delivery of passengers or goods.
• Drive vehicles to pick or drop employees to the assigned location.
• Deliver important documents to required destinations.
• Ensure that all deliveries have been signed and delivered to the correct recipient.
• Keep vehicle clean and maintained at all times.
• Perform preventative and regular maintenance on vehicle
Qualifications: O’level Certi?cate, training in Mechanic and a valid Driving permit with at least three different Classes (for big tracks and Coasters) from a recognized Institution.
• Should have at least three years’ experience in driving.
• Should have done Mechanics at certificate or Diploma level.
• Must have a certi?cate for defensive driving.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
All suitably quali?ed and interested candidates are encouraged to submit their applications (detailed CV with covering letter plus copies of academic quali?cations) to The Office of Human Resources, Kalongo Hospital P.O. Box 47 Agago, Uganda or email to [email protected] [email protected]
NB: Any efforts to in?uence the recruitment process will lead to automatic disquali?cation.