Job Title: Work Placement Program (Internship) – Diageo Uganda Jobs 2021
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Diageo is the world’s leading premium drinks business with an outstanding collection of beverage alcohol brands across spirits, beer and wine. These brands include Johnnie Walker, Crown Royal, J&B, Windsor, Buchanan’s and Bushmills whiskies, Smirnoff, Ciroc and Ketel One vodkas, Baileys, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray and Guinness.
To support the respective department with operational duties as allocated by the supervisor.
Roles and responsibilities
- Be open to learn new things and enjoy the learning journey
- Accept lawful instruction given by you in regard to work, training and instructions in the workplace
- Attend/participate in the formal training process, be it face to face sessions or online activities and offer suggestions for improvement
- Abide by the company policies and procedures outlined in our code of business conduct.
- Complete tasks, assessments, assignments, and alike that are set by the respective line manager
- Abide by the company Occupational health and safety regulations
- Assisting within the relevant department, but also learning about other aspects of the company.
- Keeping a log of everything learned.
- Building professional relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Completing all tests, presentations, and other required evaluations.
- Working in the office and traveling to other sites when required.
- Positively receiving feedback.
- Abide by the respective departmental assigned role profile
Qualifications for Diageo Uganda Jobs 2021
Education & Training ( Describe the level of academic training required for the position and any other essential training or qualifications required for the job ):
- Graduate degree in the relevant field.
- Previous work experience is not necessary but may be advantageous.
- A positive attitude and a growth mindset.
- Excellent learning attitude and a willingness to grow.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Skills & Experience ( Describe the specific previous work experience and competences required for the job, including the duration for which the experience should have been obtained e.g. 2 years previous work as a VIP driver )
- Computer Literacy
- Excellent communication skills. (Written, Verbal and Listening Skills)
- Efficiency, planning & good organizational skills
- Good Analytical Skills
- Good presentation and Interpersonal skills.
- Discretion when dealing with confidential information.
- Professional and ethical with absolute honesty.
- Strong team player.
Business Behaviors ( describe any behaviors that may be critical for effective execution of the job ):
- Organized, respectful, highly tolerant and a good time manager.
How To Apply for Diageo Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Closing Date: Open until filled
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise .