Job Title: – Adara Development Uganda Jobs 2021 Fresher Diploma Social Worker
Organization: Adara Development Uganda
Duty Station: Kiwoko Hospital, Kiwoko Town council, Nakaseke District, Uganda
Employment status: An ongoing contract (full-time)
Reports to: Uganda Country Director
Direct reports: AYCC Security Officer I Cleaner, Clinical Volunteers, Youth Volunteers
Adara Development Uganda Profile:
Adara Development is committed to improving Maternal Newborn Child Health services in Uganda, by supporting holistic programmes that ensure women and children have access to services across the continuum of care.
The organisation seeks to recruit an excellent Social Worker in Uganda to manage the Adara Youth Community Centre (AYCC).
Roles and responsibilities:
Adara Development is establishing the Adara Youth Community Centre (AYCC) — a place where young people can go to access information and services which address their needs and wants, including sexual and reproductive health needs as well as other needs, such as life skills and recreational activities.
The role of the Social Worker is to ensure the smooth operation of the AYCC by working with other staff and volunteers to empower youth living in Kiwoko Town Council. The Social Worker will support and coordinate the day to day running of the AYCC and will demonstrate service excellence in the management of youth activities at the AYCC.
NOTE: A detailed Job Description may be requested from [email protected]
Adara Development is a child safe organisation. All employees are required to undergo an International Criminal Check and sign our Child Protection Policy.
• Diploma or tertiary qualification in relevant discipline (Social work, Social Administration, or other relevant qualification).
• Excellent time management, organisational and project management skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Exel, PowerPoint).
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and fluency in English and Luganda, both written and spoken.
• Passionate about youth/ teenage work in a rural setting.
• Excellent report writing skills
• Creative problem-solving skills
• Awareness and sensitivity regarding gender issues.
How To Apply for Adara Development Uganda Jobs 2021
Interested persons who meet the above criteria should submit their applications together with relevant academic documents, a copy of national ID, and an updated CV, indicating three recognised referees, their addresses and functioning telephone contacts to: [email protected] , or by mail or hand-delivered to the below address.
The Country Director Adara Development P. 0. Box 116, Luweero
Closing Date: 18th June 2021
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.