9 Clean energy Promoters
Jobs at:Raising Gabdho
Deadline of this Job:
10 May 2021
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, May 03, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are looking for dedicated clean energy promoters to join our clean energy marketing team. The promoter’s responsibilities include attracting new users and improving usage/traffic for community distributors to support community clean energy distributors attain sustainability, by assisting with product launches and events, improving knowledge of the product range, answering questions, and addressing customer concerns. They should be able to multitask and deliver excellent customer service in a fast-paced environment.
To be successful, one should be passionate about the clean energy products and community work, have the ability to inspire others, make genuine connections with customers and tailor their presentations to different audiences. .
• Supporting business growth for the green shops selling clean energy products
• Delivering presentations and demonstrations to consumers
• Engaging in meaningful interactions and building good relationships with consumers.
• Following up with customers and providing guidance on product selection.
• Meeting daily targets and submitting sales reports.
• Searching for new business opportunities.
Job Skills : Not Specified
• High school certificate, diploma or similar.
• Degree in Marketing preferable.
• Experience in retail recommended.
• Sharp customer service skills.
• Eloquent and comfortable when delivering presentations.
• Ability to work independently.
• Excellent observation skills.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: High School
Job application procedure
Send your applications to [email protected] .
Deadline 10th May 2021
Hand deliver to:
Raising Gabdho Offices,
Makindye Plot: 5907 Block: 273
Females are strongly encouraged to apply!
P.O Box 11492 Kampala-Uganda