Job Title: – Wave Mobile Money Jobs 2021 Master Agent Administration Officer
Organization: Wave Mobile Money
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Wave Mobile Money Profile:
Wave Mobile Money is building a cashless Africa – starting in Senegal, Cote d’Ivoire, Uganda & now in Mali. Without access to financial institutions, people are forced to keep their savings under the mattress. Small business owners rely on lenders who charge extortionate rates. Parents spend hours waiting in line to pay school fees in cash. We’re solving this by building financial services that just work: no account fees, instantly available, and accepted everywhere. In places where electricity, water and roads don’t always work, you can still send money with Wave.
The Agent Administration Assistant will be responsible for performing administrative functions for our Agent team as we rapidly scale our business in Uganda.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Support the agent office and field operations teams from our office in Kampala.
- Support agent team managers to ensure agents are recruited and managed as per internal policy and procedure
- Work with other teams to track agent issues and client issues at agents, and make outbound calls to agents to collect data
- Be responsible for requesting, dispatching and tracking usage of agent-related supplies
- Assist with administrative duties related to agent network ops by supporting all projects in the departmental from our office in Kampala.
- Maintaining agent contracts and ensuring up-to-date information across systems and devices are well set-up and functional.
- Liaise with field teams to dispatch all required stationery and merchandising material required and any other required supplies, tracking dispatched and available supplies and its use.
- Track and compile information about agents gathered by field teams and make outbound calls to survey agents on various topics.
- Support the field teams with their planning and liaise with other departments about field team planning.
- Work with field teams to recover Wave documents, equipment, devices and branding, material following adequately the process upon termination of an agent.
- Provide basic training on agent admin related issues to the field teams
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
- The ideal applicant must hold a bachelors degree in business administration, HR, Finance, or any related discipline
- At least two years of experience in an administration position and back-office operations in mobile money operations.
- Strong computer skills, especially with spreadsheets, and experience using Google Maps
- Excellent organisational skills and communication skills
- Are exceptionally organized, able to independently follow through on tasks and able to manage priorities effectively
- Are detail oriented and seek to achieve excellence in everything you do
- Are a clear and proactive communicator
- Are a self-starter and proactive about achieving ambitious targets
- Always seek to improve yourself through honest self-reflection
- Demonstrate tenacity and a willingness to go the distance to get something done
- Enjoy team work, but also know how to work well independently
- Proficient in English and a local language
How To Apply for Wave Mobile Money Jobs 2021
All candidates should fill out the online form, and upload a resume plus a cover letter describing your interest in Wave and the role at the link below. We review applications on a rolling basis.
Closing Date: Open until filled