Job Title: Fresher Legal Officer – VisionFund Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: VisionFund Uganda Ltd (VFU)
Duty Station: Kampala
Reports to: Company Secretary/Head Legal
VisionFund Uganda Ltd (VFU) Profile:
VisionFund Uganda Ltd (VFU) is a Christian Microfinance Institution (MFI) affiliated to VisionFund International and World Vision Uganda.VisionFund Uganda is part of a global microfinance network of World Vision working in 28 countries in Africa, Asia, Eastern Europe and Latin America under the auspices of Vision Fund International. Together, we serve close to 1 Million clients while impacting over a 3.5million children.
The legal Officer will be responsible for providing legal advisory services, attending court proceedings, drafting legal documents and may provide secretarial services to various committees as required.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Legal Support and Litigation
- Legal Training
- Legal Research and Legal Projects
The ideal candidate for the Legal Officer Job opportunity should hold;
• A Bachelor of Laws Degree (with Honours) and a
• Post Graduate Diploma in Law is required.
• Valid practising certificate is a requirement
• At least two years of relevant experience in a financial institution or a busy commercial law firm.
• Be highly proactive with good analytical skills
• The incumbent should be results-focused and possess the ability to prioritize and multi-task a large workload; pay attention to detail and have a commitment to deadlines.
• Demonstrate honesty, integrity and confidentiality
How To Apply for VisionFund Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and qualified persons are strongly encouraged to apply by delivering hand copies to our office Plot 256 Bombo road Makerere Kavule or by email:
. Applicants should submit an application letter, a CV along with the contacts of three professional referees and copies of academic documents.
Please indicate the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 4th June 2021 at 5:00 pm
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.