Job Title: Information Communication Technology Intern – UNHCR Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: UNHCR Uganda
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
UNHCR Uganda Profile:
The Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees was established on December 14, 1950 by the United Nations General Assembly. UNHCR’s mandate under the Statute of the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees is to lead and co-ordinate action for international protection to refugees; seek permanent solutions for the problems of refugees and safeguard refugee rights and well-being. UNHCR has an additional mandate concerning issues of statelessness, as it is given a designated role under Article 11 of the 1961 Convention on the Reduction of Statelessness.
Roles and Responsibilities for UNHCR Uganda Jobs 2021 :
- ICT Technical support to UNHCR staff.
- Assist in orienting newly recruited staff and providing all essential ICT equipment loaded with the organization’s standard applications and operating system.
- Keep updated ICT equipment records and their operating conditions.
- Keep an updated list of ICT equipment for Uganda in coordination with the ICT team.
- Assist in performing other related duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications for UNHCR Uganda Jobs 2021
- BSC in Computer science
- Network Infrastructure basic knowledge ( Vendor-specific certifications CISCO, Microsoft . Red Hat Certification).
- Knowledge of Virtualization & Cloud Computing. SharePoint and collaboration tools.
- Fundamental Windows Server Infrastructure. Knowledge/experience of Windows 10 and Microsoft office 365.
- Knowledge/Expertise in object-oriented software development and application development in Python, others.
- Contribute to implementing good software development practices: continuous integration (CI), deployment (CD), static code analysis.
- Knowledge of OpenStack
- Special programming/We development skills.
- Knowledge of Mobile applications development.
- Knowledge of cloud computing.
- Microsoft collaboration tools/software.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in dealing with people.
How To Apply for UNHCR Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 2nd December 2021
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise .