Job Title: IT Administrator – Uganda Batteries Limited Jobs 2021
Organization: Uganda Batteries Limited
Duty Station: Uganda
Uganda Batteries Limited Profile
UBL was founded by Dr James Mulwana, a businessman, entrepreneur and industrialist in Uganda. He was the Chairman and CEO of Mulwana Group of companies. UBL was established in 1967 in partnership with Chloride (UK) Limited and in 1990 James Mulwana gained full ownership of the company.
Uganda Batteries Limited is the leading company in the automotive battery industry, with a mission to be responsible producers set to maximise the needs of our customers and all stakeholders while minimising the environmental impacts of our operations.
Uganda Batteries has been offering a full range of battery services to individual customers, dealers/agents and organisations (public and private sector). The company’s excellence is the result of forty seven years of hard work, resilience and keeping abreast with modern technology.
A highly motivated person to provide IT support through installing, configuration, upgrading, and management of computer systems and related peripherals to ensure optimal and secure running of business information systems.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage electronic equipment
- Install network and computer system
- Maintain, repair and upgrade the operating system including hardware and software
- Monitor the performance of existing computer systems and IT infrastructures
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related discipline.
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP System Support.
- Experience in Systems administration, Network Infrastructure administration, Data Analytics & ICT Security.
- A minimum three (3) years’ relevant working experience.
How To Apply for Uganda Batteries Limited Jobs 2021
Send an email to [email protected] with your application letter, latest CV, and attach relevant documents and a list of referees.
Deadline: 31st July 2021
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.