Standard Stock Controller
Jobs at:Kyagalanyi Coffee Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
13 May 2022
Within Uganda , Kasese , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, May 09, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Kyagalanyi Coffee Ltd. [KCL) is a member of the Vol café group, the coffee division of ED&F Man. It is the oldest and one of the largest coffee exporters in Uganda and the first to become ISO 9001:2008 certified. We buy Arabica and Robusta in all coffee producing regions and export about 15% of Uganda's coffee production to over 30 consuming countries around the world. The company heavily invests in Uganda's coffee infrastructure and people. Our quality-oriented business strategy aims to lift the entire coffee sector and improve the quality perception of Ugandan Arabica and Robusta around the globe.
To ensure we can deliver on our service level to our global network, we are looking for enthusiastic candidates to join our team in the following positions.
Job Title: Standard Stock Controller
Duty Station: Kasese
Reports to: Production Coordinator
He/She will ensure that all coffee received is properly handled, safely stored (stacked) and following the Factory Weights. Storing. Bars and Stacking Procedure and that quantities are accurately recorded, and all other appropriate documents written in a timely manner.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• To control, make and keep accurate daily reports of the coffee stock in the store assigned to you and submit to relevant offices as per the work instruction.
• Strictly monitor all coffee being received and leaving the store assigned to you. These transactions must be documented, and stack card must be used and updated.
• All coffees transferred from one location to another in your assigned store must be weighed and documented, and new stock card must be used and updated.
• To regularly calculate the exact number of coffee movements to pay for gangs using Daily tally Sheet and submit them to the stock coordinator daily.
• To regularly inspect the stock of coffee in the store assigned to you for damage, theft or otherwise and ensure accurate monthly reports.
• To always maintain the store clean and orderly according to the guidelines set out in the work instructions. If any uncertain situation or problem arises, report it to the superiors immediately.
• Maintain proper and secure equipment provided by management for use during work.
• And any other duties that might be assigned from time to time.
Required Qualifications, Experiences and Competencies
• Educated to degree level.
• Relevant qualifications and systems training associated with stores and stock management and experience in warehouse management.
• Effective communication skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks all with an attention to fine detail. Microsoft Office Suite.
• Effective leadership and people management skills. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
All interested candidates should send their online application letters and updated CVs with three referees to [email protected] by 13th May 2022 . Please note that due to the high level of applications only successful candidates will be contacted and only online applications will be accepted.
Equal Opportunities Statement
Kyagalanyi Coffee Ltd. is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment and no fees should be paid at all for applying for any roles at Kyagalanyi Coffee Ltd. All qualified applicants will receive equal treatment without regard to race, colour, sex, gender, age, religion, or belief. ethnic or national origin, marital or civil partner status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation or any characteristic protected by local law.
We also take reasonable steps to accommodate applicants with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws.