Job Title: – Stanbic Bank Uganda Jobs 2022 Officer Core Banking Support
Organization: Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited Profile
Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited is a subsidiary of Stanbic Africa Holdings Limited which is in turn owned by Standard Bank Group Limited (“the Group”), Africa’s leading banking and financial services group. The Standard Bank Group is the leading banking group focused on emerging markets. It is the largest African banking group ranked by assets and earnings. Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited is the largest bank in Uganda by assets and market capitalization. It offers a full range of banking services through two business units; Personal and Business Banking (PBB), and Corporate and Investment Banking (CIB).
Responsible for the day to day support activities for Finacle, TBMS, MOBY. Ensuring stability of the core banking system, upholding confidentiality, integrity and availability of the Information Technology environment.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support Daily EOD Processing on Finacle and its Peripheral products
- Raise changes with the developers based on business requirements.
- Perform system administration /system security maintenance activities.
- Ensure errors picked at EOD are dealt.
- Participate in the proper running of the Disaster recovery site.
- Answer all calls logged for finacle
- Provision of timely solutions to issues raised within issues tracker
- Attend production meetings to improve on our performance
- Manage licenses for the finacle core ,TBMS and MOBY applications
- Support testing of changes on UAT
- Compliance to audit requirements
- Monitoring of systems using the app dynamics
- Any other duties assigned
- Increased adoption and utilisation MIS analytics tools
- The ideal applicant must hold a Degree in a computer-related field.
- Extensive general technical knowledge of information technology infrastructure.
- Advanced knowledge in managing relational databases (Oracle)
- Advanced proficiency in oracle sql language
- Ability to interpret complex data into meaningful information
- Finacle core administration skills
- Good knowledge on the AIX unix environment.
How To Apply for Stanbic Bank Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled