Job Title: – Stanbic Bank Uganda Jobs 2022 Officer Capacity
Organization: Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited Profile
Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited is a subsidiary of Stanbic Africa Holdings Limited which is in turn owned by Standard Bank Group Limited (“the Group”), Africa’s leading banking and financial services group. The Standard Bank Group is the leading banking group focused on emerging markets. It is the largest African banking group ranked by assets and earnings. Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited is the largest bank in Uganda by assets and market capitalization. It offers a full range of banking services through two business units; Personal and Business Banking (PBB), and Corporate and Investment Banking (CIB).
Responsible for ensuring that there is sufficient IT capacity to meet current and future business demand, that new and existing services deliver the levels of performance agreed with the business in service level agreements.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Incorporate capacity requirements in new services to create services that are designed to meet the capacity needs of the business
- Assesses any impact of capacity breaches on SLAs
- Investigate any abnormal resource utilization.
- Proactively monitor the infrastructure services and underlying resources adequately to detect capacity and performance issues
- Apply analytic techniques to support the Capacity Planning Process and Optimization of Capacity Utilization across the environment.
- Provides meaningful capacity utilization/trending reports for the purposes of operational and service planning
- Reclamation of unused resources.
- Contribute to the Budget planning, based on the Capacity Analysis.
- Accountable for generating and providing performance metrics on Hardware technology base in use.
- The ideal applicant must hold a University graduate with a degree/diploma in Business, IT or a related subject.
- Two to three years of experience in a related field.
How To Apply for Stanbic Bank Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled