Jobs at:Finance Trust Bank
Deadline of this Job:
19 March 2021
Within Uganda , Central, Western, Northern and Eastern , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, March 15, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Finance Trust Bank was licensed as a Tier 1 Commercial Bank on 11th November, 2013, taking over the financial services business of Uganda Finance Trust Limited (MDI). Today Finance Trust Bank is a fully fledged commercial bank serving a clientele of over 400,000 depositors and over 28,000 borrowers, through a network of 35 branches country wide. The bank offers a variety of products and services including; Savings, Current accounts, Loans, Money transfer services and Bills payments to its target market which comprises of micro, small and medium entrepreneurs, salary earners and youth.
In order to meet the needs of its growing customer base, the company is seeking to recruit dynamic, self-motivated, result oriented professionals to fill the following position;
The position directly reports the Manager Branch Operations.
Role of the Job:
To provide overall oversight in the operations of the bank branches by ensuring business growth of Assets and Liabilities, excellent customer service, Human resource management, risk and compliance, availability of tools of trade to the branches as well as quality leadership.
Based in any of the regions of the Bank i.e. Central, Western, Northern and Eastern Uganda. .
Key Result Areas:
• Mobilize and grow the Assets and liabilities of the regional branches in both customer numbers and volumes.
• Develop and enforce business and activity plans for all branches in the region.
• Cascade regional performance targets to all branches as per approved annual budget.
• Monitor daily, weekly and monthly performance of individual staff and branches in the region.
• Ensure the growth of a quality loan book of the region loan portfolio ie Micro loans, Consumer loans, SMEs and Trade Finance products.
• Ensure excellent customer service across the region as per the banks customer service charter
• Monitor compliance to all internal policies and procedures, AML and BOU guidelines in the region Ensure availability of tools of trade and proper usage of bank assets in the region
• Conduct and submit branch supervision reports with recommendations to the supervisors
Minimum educational and technical competence requirements:
• A bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics, Arts and Social sciences, Finance and Accounting and any other relevant degree gained from a recognized university.
• Knowledge in Credit Operations, Banking Operations, Business mobilization and leadership skills for a period of not less than 4 years in a commercial banking environment at senior level
• Willing to spend 80% of working hours in the field Commercial banking experience is an added advantage.
• Good interpersonal & teamwork skills.
• High level of integrity.
• Good working knowledge of MS Office applications.
• Ability to work under pressure and minimum supervision.
Job Qualifications : Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Suitably qualified candidates should address their application to Head, Human Resource, Finance Trust Bank, Plot 115 & 121, and Katwe P. O. Box 6972, Kampala - Uganda , and email it, as well as photocopies of academic testimonials, and a CV to [email protected] The CV should include telephone contacts and email addresses of three referees, one of who should be the most recent employer.
Closing date for submission of applications is 19th March, 2021 Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted on Tel. Numbers 0312 222600 or 0414 341275 ONLY. Please note: As per Bank procedures, No job offers are made online.