Job Title: – Q-Sourcing Uganda Jobs 2022 Project Manager
Organization: Q-Sourcing Servtec
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Q-Sourcing Servtec Profile:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
The Project Manager is responsible for the on time and to budget delivery of multiple projects on the tower portfolio. Reporting directly to the Head of Projects, they will work closely with the Key Account Management Team who is responsible for all customer liaisons. The PM will be a primarily office-based role, but require an expert level of specialist technical knowledge & experience, including Project Management, Civil Engineering & Telecommunication.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Management of projects from the initial audit and feasibility stage, scoping to coordination of contractor site works to handover to customer and final site acceptance.
- Responsible for overall project financial performance and ensuring assigned projects attain an acceptable profit margin
- Manage project finances by daily tracking of financial detail and by providing weekly or monthly reports as directed.
- Ability to manage and drive sub contractors and suppliers for speedy deliverables.
- Responsible for the planning and overall project schedule along with the use and management of appropriate internal tracking system.
- Establishment of project program and delivery against such program.
- Responsible for ensuring all risks to both project and program are identified, managed and mitigated.
- Responsible for fostering and managing relationships with both internal and external customers
- Provide regular reports to management detailing project performance, staffing updates and new business opportunities.
- Overall responsibility for resource management and forward planning with internal parties, customers and suppliers.
- Ensure compliance with the company safety and regulatory requirements for all company personnel and 3rd party vendors.
- Other duties as assigned
- The applicant must hold a University Degree in Civil, Electrical Engineering and/or Construction Management preferred.
- CAPM and/or PMP certifications
- Minimum of three (3) or more years of experience in project managing wireless telecommunication site development, including co-location and site sharing
- Ability to work with functional groups and different level of employees throughout the organization to effectively and professionally achieve business results
- Strong follow-up skills; ability to organize applicable department timelines and follow up with internal and external customer needs as needed
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and suggestions clearly and effectively
- Strong organizational skills; ability to accomplish multiple tasks within the agreed upon timeframes through effective prioritization of duties and functions in a fast paced environment
- Strong track record of building and maintaining solid relationships with both internal and external customers and vendors.
- Self-motivated, able to work both independently to complete tasks and respond to department requests as well as collaborating with others to utilize resources and knowledge in identifying high quality solutions
- Excellent financial and budgetary skills
- Excellent follow-up skills
- Intermediate to expert level MS Project
- Detail oriented with a proven ability to manage a wide scope of work
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Ability to lead, motivate, and manage for results
- Proven ability to manage and foster relationships with contractors and vendors
- Ability to interact with customers and site development professionals
- Understanding of telecommunications design and construction techniques
- Demonstrated expertise in project / program management with wireless telecommunication site construction projects through prior experience in network deployment and/or large-scale construction projects preferred.
How To Apply for Q-Sourcing Uganda Jobs 2022
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged apply under the job vacancy “QSSU-TAC-PM-PROJECT MANAGER”.
To apply: Click Here
Note : Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Q-sourcing Servtec is an equal opportunity employer. any solicitation will lead to disqualification.
Closing Date: 26th May 2022