Job Title: Administrative Assistant – PwC Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: PwC Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
PwC Uganda Profile:
At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 156 countries with over 295,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services. Find out more and tell us what matters to you by visiting us at www.pwc.com .
PwC refers to the PwC network and/or one or more of its member firms, each of which is a separate legal entity. Please see www.pwc.com/structure for further details.
The Ugandan firm of PwC (and its legacy firms) has operated in Uganda for over 50 years, serving a broad spectrum of clients including, Government, Development Partners and the Private Sector.
Our local capability comprises over 100 professionals possessing an in-depth understanding of local business, social, cultural and economic issues. They combine this knowledge with deep functional and industry knowledge to create the value that you are looking for.
The firm is a full member of the network of PwC and has unrestrained access to the global network’s vast resource base of proprietary knowledge, methodologies and experience.
A career in Administration and Secretarial Services, within Internal Firm Services, will give you with the opportunity to provide administrative support to PwC employees. You’ll focus on using business software applications to prepare reports, receiving and directing incoming calls or emails to the appropriate parties, arranging business travel, tracking expenses, and coordinating meeting arrangements.
The role would suit a finance administrator, project co-ordinator or experienced office administrator demonstrating confidence with numbers, analysis and budgeting. The candidate must also have excellent proven organisational skills, be able to multi-task and have the ability to build strong working relationships
Roles and responsibilities:
Financial administration and analysis: including creating client codes, raising invoices, issuing credit notes, following up with debtors, keeping financial trackers updated, running/analysing financial reports, and working with key stakeholders in order to meet financial targets.
Attending internal meetings with senior leaders in order to provide insight into their financial metrics and progress against targets, whilst making recommendations to improve metrics.
- Conduct self in a professional manner and take responsibility for work and commitments.
- Flex approach to meet the changing needs of teams and clients.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Learn about business needs are changing and consider the impact on services provided.
- Take action to stay current with new and evolving technology.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Communicate with empathy and adapt communication style to meet the needs of the situation and audience.
- Anticipate the needs of others and take appropriate action.
- Embrace different points of view and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Essential skills and experience
- Proven office work experience.
- Formatting of word documents
- Work effectively under pressure with excellent organisation skills and ability to prioritise work, especially when there are conflicting demands.
- Ability to interpret financial data and produce relevant reports.
- Pragmatic in your approach to problem-solving.
- Attention to detail and the personal motivation to perform your role to the highest standards.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Very good with systems and use of latest technologies
- A degree in any business-related course
- This is a full-time role
- English and Maths at grades A to C (or equivalent).
- Microsoft office suite experience is valued.
- No professional qualifications are needed for this role but will be an added advantage
How To Apply for PwC Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Closing Date: 25th November 2021