Job Title: 2 Collections Officers – Platinum Credit Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Duty Station: Head Office -Kampala, Uganda
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd Profile:
Platinum credit is a leading Regional Micro Finance Company providing emergency loans to employed individuals in Eastern Africa. We have a wide spread branch network in Uganda, Kenya and Tanzania. Platinum Credit (U) Ltd has introduced a new product available to formally employed persons working in the Private Sector. Platinum Credit (U) Ltd is a subsidiary of Platcorp Holdings Ltd.
The Collection Officer will be responsible for the direct collection of delinquent loans.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Achieving set recovery targets.
- Negotiate viable repayment plans and ensure consistency of payment by a client
- Field Visits and serving demand letters at customer’s workplace/home to persuade/cause them to pay.
- Updating client’s Accounts with feedback collected and uploading necessary documents in the system.
- Skip Tracing.
- To ensure non-performing loans are returned to the collections at source payment method.
- Making outbound collection calls to Customers to ensure payment of outstanding arrears.
- Making field visits to track debtors to ensure payment of outstanding arrears.
- To resolve customer queries related to arrears.
- Liaising with branch staff to ensure non-performing loans in their respective branches are returned to performing.
- To negotiate with Customers on the terms of clearing their outstanding arrears.
- To attain the assigned portfolio performance rates as communicated by management from time to time.
- Identify issues attributing to account delinquency and discuss/raise them with management.
- To liaise with Government agencies and other authorities to maintain very good working relations necessary to maximize payroll collections.
- To diligently handle any collections task as assigned to you from time to time.
- Submission of payment requisitions and new deduction schedules to the votes assigned to you by agreed deadline as communicated by the Collections Manager.
- The ideal applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field.
- At least one year experience in a similar position/ any other collections related role preferably in financial institution.
- Ability to work under pressure
- 22-35 Years of age
- Computer knowledge.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
How To Apply for Platinum Credit Uganda Jobs 2021
All suitably qualified candidates submit your application, detailed CV and testimonials to the Email address below;
The Human Resource Manager;
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Email to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 30 th November, 2021 at 05:00 pm.