Job Title: 2 IT Officers – Mota-Engil Africa Jobs 2021
Organization: Mota-Engil Africa
Duty Station: Kampala
Mota-Engil Africa Profile:
Mota-Engil is a Portuguese group in the sectors of civil construction, public works, port operations, waste, water, and logistics. The Mota-Engil Group comprises 228 companies within three major business areas – Engineering and construction, Environment and Services and Transport concessions – operating in 21 countries through its branches and subsidiaries, including Mota-Engil Engenharia e Construção, S.A., Tertir, SUMA, INDAQUA Manvia, Vibeiras, Ascendi and Martifer.
Monitor and maintain the computer systems and networks of an organisation. Also work on installing and configuring computer systems, diagnosing hardware and software faults and solving technical and applications problems, either over the phone or in person.
Roles and responsibilities:
- install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- talk staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- replace parts as required
- provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- support the roll-out of new applications
- set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- respond within agreed time limits to call-outs
- work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
- prioritise and manage many open cases at one time
- rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers
- test and evaluate new technology
- conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- The ideal candidate for the Mota-Engil Africa IT Officer job opportunity should hold relevant qualifications
- At least three years of related work experience
How To Apply for Mota-Engil Africa Jobs 2021
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send their Email applications to the address below indicating the job code (check top of advert) in the subject. Email to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 20th May 2021
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.