Job Title: – MFS Uganda Jobs 2021 Customer Success Agents
Organization: MFS Africa Uganda
MFS Africa Uganda Profile:
MFS Africa is the leading digital payments hub in Africa, enabling low-cost payments across the continent. The company works in close partnership with mobile network operators and financial institutions to bring simple and relevant payment services to unbanked people. MFS Africa connects over 200 million mobile money users across sub-Saharan Africa through its platform – the MFS Hub. As a B2B company, we enable cross-border payment for mobile money operators, banks, money transfer operators, large corporate and a growing number of SMEs. Our recent partnership with Visa will soon allow us to connect the MFS Hub to Visa.net, effectively connecting African consumers and businesses to the global digital economy. As a technology fintech company, we strive to automate everything we do and run world-class operations. Our locations include: Port-Louis, Accra, Johannesburg, Nairobi and London. We’re regulated by the FSC in Mauritius and the FCA in the UK.
We are looking for two highly analytical and energetic individuals that possess great communication skills and good work ethic to join our dynamic team as Customer Success Agents. The ideal candidates will be responsible for resolving both general back office customer queries and technical issues affecting our clients. As part of our dynamic team, they will be required to leverage their communication and conflict Management skills to ensure that partner issues are dealt with expeditiously and appropriately to their delight. Further to this, they will participate in the continuous learning of the organization through documenting novel issues and appropriate steps for their resolution.
The successful candidates should bring experience, ideally in Telco/ICT customer support environments and in contributing to continuous improvements of services through network and service monitoring. They should be proactive problem-solvers to avoid similar issues re-occurring and apply best practices on customer issue resolutions. They will work closely with a team of Customer Success Agents in customer-query management & issue resolution and will be required to work on a rotational schedule of morning and evening weekday shifts, with roughly two weekend day shifts per agent per month.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responding to calls and tickets logged through the MFS Africa ticketing system
- Consulting system logs to investigate issues described in tickets
- Resolve product or service problems by understanding the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution
- Analyze and report product malfunctions (for example, by testing different scenarios or impersonating users)
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Documenting issue resolution to contribute to department reference and training materials
- Bachelor’s Degree in Humanities, Statistics or any analytical field of study
- 1-2 years of experience is required
- Ability to multitask in an environment with shifting priorities
- Can work autonomously in a highly demanding environment
- Ability to communicate well with customers from different backgrounds
- Ability to de-escalate and effectively handle frustrated or difficult clients
- Possession of system analyzing skills with ability to identify root causes of system issues
- Problem-solving skills and a keen eye for details
- Willingness to perform at a level that exceeds expectation and with a high level of integrity
- Good command of the English language. Ability to speak French will be an advantage but not a requirement
- Ability to work with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Excel will be an advantage
- A decent experience in any CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tool will be an advantage
How To Apply for MFS Uganda Jobs 2021:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their CVs and Application online via the link below:
Deadline : 25 th January 2021 by 5:00pm
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.