Job Title: Admin QA/QC Assistant I – McDermott Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: McDermott Uganda
Duty Station: Buliisa, Uganda
Reports to: Site QA/QC Manager
McDermott Uganda Profile
McDermott is a premier, fully-integrated provider of technology, engineering and construction solutions to the energy industry. For more than a century, customers have trusted McDermott to design and build end-to-end infrastructure and technology solutions—from the wellhead to the storage tank—to transport and transform oil and gas into the products the world needs today.
QA/QC Administration support for the Site QA/QC Team including but not limited to processing of routine documents and quality records, maintaining the quality related records in the project document management system and ensuring notifications of inspections are received, recorded and distributed as per the project timeframe.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create and control Site Quality Records
- Processing of Inspection Notifications
- Maintain Site QA/QC Registers
- Maintain QA/QC Look-aheads
- Receive and input data into weld management system
- Maintain drawing file for site redline mark-ups/changes (when received from Site Inspectors).
- Maintain SUBCONTRACTOR register of Qualified personnel
- Maintain ITME Calibration Records
- Maintain Project NCR Register
- Follow-up and expedite outstanding actions from project audits
- Consolidate and format punch list items for loading to Completions Database
- Collect information for weekly/monthly QA/QC reporting and formatting for submission
- Take minutes of meeting for QA/QC related meetings as required
- Support in highlighting any deficiencies in the work processes performed in the QA/QC Department
- Support all Site QA/QC personnel in arrangement of documentation in document management system (iDocs)
- Support in the collection and consolidation of data for Key Performance Indicators
- Always ensure the most relevant and correct information is available to QA/QC team.
- Support all Site QC personnel on administration issues.
- College/university graduate and/or higher education with experience in document management and use of databases.
- Familiar with site quality control records and the notification of inspection process.
- Computer skills – MS Office Suite.
How To Apply for McDermott Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled