Manager Products and Agency Reconciliation
Jobs at:KCB Bank
Deadline of this Job:
09 August 2021
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Saturday, July 31, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
To ensure up-to-date reconciliation of suspense accounts, Nostro accounts for KCB Bank Uganda, International money transfer agency accounts, Telecom money transfers agency accounts, Collection accounts and card accounts along with coordination and maintenance of the section’s records and reports.
• Ensure items are reconciled in Nostro accounts, suspense accounts, telecom agency money transfer accounts and collection accounts as per the Reconciliation Schedules.
• Ensure reconciliation and settlements are done on international agent money transfer accounts and card related accounts in line with agent policies and procedures as well as bank accounting procedures.
• Check activity reports, Investigate and report suspicious transactions on Nostro, suspense, agency and collection accounts.
• Monitor, Distribute and manage Telecom money transfer float to and from branches.
• Ensure all HO operations records are kept under control (as per the procedures) to ensure ease of retrieval and reference.
• Monitor and ensure exceptional items are tracked and escalated as stipulated in business rules.
• Coordinate and compile reports for Manager’s review in relation to reconciliation.
• Monitor and ensure prompt response to reconciliation related queries from other subsidiaries and branches.
• Ensure timely presentation of end of month reports and returns were applicable to Finance department.
• Participate in the identification and control of key risk indicators with in the Operations department.
Skills And Requirements:
For the above position, the successful applicant should meet the following criteria,
• Bachelor’s Degree in relevant business discipline from a recognized and reputable institution, Master’s degree is an added advantage.
• Total minimum number of years’ experience required is 3 years. 1 year in Documentation and process management skills and 2 years’ experience in international money transfers.
• Customer service skills.
• Risk management
• Financial Analysis
• Business risk analysis
• Presentational skills.
• Knowledge and application of the organizations products, services and policy.
• Execution and administrative skills
• Good communication skills.
• Excellent planning, organization and problem solving.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If your career ambitions match the requirements of this exciting career opportunity, please visit our website https://ug.kcbgroup.com/about/careers and use the link below to log in to our Recruitment portal to submit your application with a detailed CV. Your cover letter should explain what you believe you can offer KCB Bank Uganda. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To be considered your application must be received by Monday, 9 August 2021.