Manager Central Operations
Jobs at:KCB Group
Deadline of this Job:
26 May 2021
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, May 12, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• To provide supervisory oversight over shared services in the areas of Accounts’ services, Clearing Operations, Trade and Treasury back office, Cash Management services and Records/ Archives management.
• To enhance operational standards in order to improve service delivery and mitigate operational risks and losses.
• To assist the Head of Operations to implement an effective Operational Risk Framework within the department to ensure operational risks and controls are being managed appropriately in a proactive, risk based and disciplined manner to meet internal, external and regulatory requirements.
• To ensure coordination and maintenance of the Department’s control reports.
• To work closely and in consultation with the Retail Department for the supportive and 2nd tier support to facilitate Operational excellence across the Branch network.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 84
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If your career ambitions match the requirements of this exciting career opportunity, please visit our website https://ug.kcbgroup.com/about/careers and use the link below to log in to our Recruitment portal to submit your application with a detailed CV. Your cover letter should explain what you believe you can offer KCB Bank Uganda. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.