Infrastructure Network Operations Center Engineer (INOC)
Will be responsible for responsible for providing NOC Infrastructure support, ensuring maximum network and systems uptime through effective Monitoring, Maintenance and Incident Management.
Qualifications and Experience
• A University degree (BSc) Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
• CCNA Certification minimum.
• A minimum of two (2) years of progressively responsible experience in an ISP environment.
• Customer service and end user support experience.
• Knowledge of bandwidth monitoring tools. Previous interaction with systems such as Sandvine is an added advantage.