Job Title: – FOWODE Uganda Jobs 2021 No Experience Project Assistant
Organization: Forum for Women in Democracy (FOWODE)
Forum for Women in Democracy (FOWODE) Profile:
Forum for Women in Democracy (FOWODE) is a national women’s non-governmental organization based in Kampala.
The Project Assistant will support the Programme Team in promoting gender equality in all areas of decision-making.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Support in effective implementation of programme activities according to set targets and timelines.
• Support in preparing activity work plans and budgets.
Monitoring, documentation and reporting
• Provide assistance in organizing field monitoring visits.
• Support the Program Officers to develop quarterly project progress reports and plans.
• Assist program Officers to consolidate activity reports from Field Officers.
• Support in the development and dissemination of good practices of our work. Research and Advocacy
• Provide research information for program and resource mobilization.
• Consolidate district specific contextual information.
• Support advocacy on the issues arising from research and policy analysis.
• Support in organizing and coordinating planning, reflection and validation meetings with partners and beneficiaries.
• Participate in networking events and share reports.
• Support documentation of human interest stories and case studies.
• Participate in social media engagements informed by our work.
Organizational support and representation of FOWODE
• Represent FOWODE at different forums.
Bachelor’s degree focusing on gender, development, Public Policy or a related area from a recognized University. A Post Graduate Diploma in Project Planning and Management will be an added advantage.
How To Apply for FOWODE Uganda Jobs 2021
All suitably qualified applicants are encouraged to submit their cover letters, detailed curriculum vitae, and copies of relevant documents to [email protected] . Please ensure your attachments don’t exceed 5MB. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 16th April 2021 at 5:00 pm
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise .