Job Title: – FINCA Uganda Jobs 2021 No Experience Tellers
Organization: FINCA Uganda
Duty Station: Across Uganda
FINCA Uganda Profile
FINCA Uganda is a subsidiary of FINCA Microfinance Holding Company LLC (FMH) and part of a network of 20 microfinance institutions and banks that provide socially responsible financial services that enable low – income individuals and communities to invest in the future. FINCA Uganda currently offers loans, savings and money transfer services in Uganda – one of the most competitive and dynamic microfinance markets in the world. FINCA Uganda is looking for dynamic persons to join our team of professionals to help better serve our clients.
The Teller will be responsible for providing exceptional customer experience while ensuring efficient and accurate transaction processing for FINCA Uganda customers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Processing customer cash entries after carrying out proper due diligence checks.
- Escalating any suspicious transactions to the Head Teller and Branch Operations Supervisors.
- Resolving customer queries, inquiries and complaints as per the management process.
- Escalating any complaints not resolved.
- Contributing to the branch business growth initiatives, both savings and credit
- Maintaining high quality control on day to day branch operations and report any control lapses.
- Developing initiatives to improve processing efficiencies and initiatives to support branch cost control.
- Ensuring proper document filing system.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong numerical skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with teams and independently.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and provide a positive company image.
- Good problem solving, multitasking and negotiation skills.
- Computer literate and familiar with MS Office and other applications.
- High level of analytical and creative skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
A Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in any business related fields from a recognized University/Institution
How To Apply for FINCA Uganda Jobs 2021
All candidates who so wish to take up this role in the aforementioned capacity are encouraged to send their applications with detailed CVs including present position and copies of relevant professional/academic certificates to: [email protected]
Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
Deadline: 9th April 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.