Engineer, Cyber Security
Jobs at:Standard Bank Group
Deadline of this Job:
21 July 2022
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, July 07, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
To provide expert professional knowledge and technical skills within a specialist area. To execute the bank's information security initiatives, enabling management to make the appropriate decisions and monitoring the protection of sensitive data and systems.
Roles and Duties
• Utilize the relevant technology requirements in order to drive threat detection and thereby optimize work outputs.
• Design, scope, execute and document threat hunts to determine if malicious activity exists within the environment, notify the incident response team as appropriate.
• Execute threat hunts in pursuit of investigating active breaches, as requested by the incident response team and other appropriate stakeholders.
• Adhere to and implement the relevant technology standards developed by the wider IT Function.
• Prototype and pilot proposed information security solutions or capabilities to identify viability of new developments.
• First Degree in Information Technology or a related field
• Other relevant Qualifications- Relevant AWS/Azure Cloud Certifications
• 7 years work experience with at least 5-7 years experience in technical and business management; databases, operating systems and network security controls
• 3-4 years engineering experience / software and integration development
• 1-2 years experience in information risk management
• Awareness of the Software Dev Life Cycle
• Use of Build Automation
• Write Code
• Technical Analysis
• Data Analysis
• Behavioral Competencies:
• Generating Ideas
• Adopting Practical Approaches
• Embracing Change
• Team Working
• Meeting Timescales
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 84
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply follow this link https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/StandardBankGroup/743999835739447-engineer-cyber-security?oga=true