Assistant Audit Manager
Jobs at:Roofings Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
30 September 2021
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 14, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Roofings Ltd is a leading manufacturer of Quality Steel and Plastic building products in East
Africa. We are Currently seeking to recruit a highly skilled, result oriented and motivated person,
with zeal to perform beyond expectations and excited to Join a (25) Years leading manufacturer
as an Assistant Audit Manager
• Conduct audits as directed, with other Internal Audit staff at Roofings Limited.
• Oversee the audit process in consultation with the Group Audit Manager
• Develop the risk profile based on the internal control environment of Roofings Limited
• and propose appropriate audit tests and procedures.
• Ascertain and record systems including the preparation of flowcharts, narrative working
• papers and completion of Internal Control Questionnaires (ICQ).
• Examine and interpret statutes, regulations, and procedures to ensure operational
• Study and introduce new systems for better control and improvement
• Align the audit process to the business process.
• Support continuous improvement in the company’s governance, risk management and
• control processes
• Review and inform top management on key enterprise risks around the four pillars of
• finance, infrastructure (including IT), employees and markets.
• Engage management on matters of risks and demand action to be takes on weaknesses
• raised from audit reports.
• Ensure that all processes of the company are carried out as per SOP (Standard Operating
• Study and report on production, productivity, and cost effectiveness.
• Study and report on utilization of manpower with reference to capacity utilization.
• Assist top management in providing an independent review of the effectiveness of
• financial reporting process.
• Undertake reviewing of reports generated by Internal Auditors and forward to the Group
• Audit Manager highlighting control weaknesses and significant loss or error and making
• recommendations for rectification.
• Ensure conformity to the requirements of quality services.
• Ensure the competence and efficiency of staff in the Internal Audit department in terms
• of knowledge, skills, and attitude.
• Study and implement various cost control measures for reduction in cost
• Oversee/coordinate software and hardware implementation.
• Supervise and set guidelines to the Internal Audit staff to ensure an efficient workflow in
• a work environment, which fosters high degree of personal integrity, team spirit and
• outstanding work standards.
• Assist the Group Audit Manager in providing on-the-job support and mentoring of
• subordinate staff.
• Any other tasks assigned by the line manager.
Required Qualification, Skills & Experience
• The ideal applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, commerce, or
• any related business field.
• Professional accounting qualifications in ACCA/ CPA/ CIA is preferable.
• 3-5 years of working experience in a manufacturing sector.
• Proven leadership skills.
• A positive “can do” attitude, self-motivated and desire to deliver results.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Good report writing & reviewing skills.
• Strong diagnostic skills.
• Knowledge of MS Office software & SAP.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you believe that you are our Ideal candidate, please send your application letter with a detailed
CV, copies of academic papers by 30th September 2021 to the,
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
Email: [email protected]
Note: email subject: ASSISTANT AUDIT MANAGER JOB