Waiters/ waitresses (3)
Jobs at:Uganda Kolping Society
Deadline of this Job:
19 February 2021
Within Uganda , Hoima , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 19, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Uganda Kolping Society is seeking to recruit suitably qualified Ugandans to ?ll the under listed vacant positions.
Post: Waiters/ waitresses (3)
Reports: Supervisor F&B<br />Duty Station: Kolping Hotels
Age Limit: 18 - 28 years
Remuneration: Attractive and Competitive .
Quali?cation and Person Speci?cation
• A Certificate or diploma in Catering and Hotel Management or any other related ?eld from a reputable Institution.
• Capacity to work with minimum supervision
• Good interpersonal skills
Duties and Responsibilities
• Welcome guests/customers with a smile and promptly sit them in the dining.
• Serve both foods and beverages.
• Follow up orders from customers and serve them diligently.
• Present customer's bills on time and return change if applicable
Job Education Requirements: Certificate or diploma
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should ?ll application forms to be got from any Kolping Hotels, or National Office in Hoima or could be downloaded from www.kolpingug.org . Copies of your academic certificates, a detailed CV, three referees (with written recommendations) one of whom should be a priest and a day time telephone contact, should be addressed to:
The Administrative Secretary,
Uganda Kolping Society,
Email: [email protected] , [email protected]
Applications should reach the office of the Administrative Secretary in Hoima not later than Friday 19th February 2021 at 5:00pm. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews.