Job Title: Management Assistant – US Embassy Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: US Embassy Uganda
Job Location: Kampala
US Embassy Uganda Profile:
The mission of the United States Embassy is to advance the interests of the United States and to serve and protect U.S. citizens in Uganda.
The U.S. Mission in Uganda is seeking eligible and qualified applicants for the position of Management Assistant.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provides full administrative and clerical support to all Embassy sections including filling in for all direct hire/EFM Office Management Specialists during temporary absences/periods of short staffing.
- The incumbent shall assist in managing special projects including CODELs and POTUS’ and escort pouch when required.
- The incumbent shall work on a temporary basis and supervised by the Management Counselor.
- Knowledge of correspondence procedures and general customer service is required. Knowledge of office protocol matters, logistics and related office requirements is required.
- Proper and efficient secretarial and office management procedures as practiced by the U.S. Mission Uganda is required.
Skills and Abilities:
- Typing level II (40wpm) is required. Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook and Internet is required.
- The ability to work flexible hours is required. Must be tactful, possess good judgment and be able to communicate with employees at all levels.
- Ability to accurately proofread written material to eliminate errors, well-organized, ability to meet deadlines and to work in a multi-tasking environment is required.
- Must be eligible to obtain a secret clearance.
- Basic numerical skill required.
Education: Completion of secondary (high) school is required.
Experience: Minimum of 2 years of administrative or secretarial experience is required.
How To Apply for US Embassy Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 20th April 2021
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise .