Job Title: Room Attendants – Uganda Kolping Society Jobs 2021
Organization: Uganda Kolping Society
Duty Station: Kolping Hotels
Reports to: Supervisor House Keeping
Age Limit: 18 – 28 years
Remuneration: Attractive and Competitive
Uganda Kolping Society Profile:
UKS is a family-like community NGO, working with communities in Society, Church and State, Marriage and Family, providing technical support towards self–help and spiritual renewal for integral development, with values embedded in the Catholic Social Doctrine, and the teachings of Adolph Kolping. Our vision is to be the leading Development Organization in Uganda, with steadily growing membership promoting integrated self-help activities, with an aim of making the world a better place to live in.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure cleanliness of the Guest rooms and the surroundings.
- Sign for accommodation items from the linen store and account for them.
- Ensure that all equipment in the rooms is in good order and functioning.
- A certificate in Catering and Hotel Management or its equivalent from a reputable Institution.
- Three years relevant working experience in the Hospitality industry working preferably in the House Keeping Department.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good interpersonal relationships
- Ability to meet tight deadlines with efficiency
How To Apply for Uganda Kolping Society Jobs 2021
Interested candidates should fill application forms to be got from any Kolping Hotels, or Kolping National Office in Hoima or could be downloaded from www.kolpingug.org . Copies of your academic certificates, a detailed CV, three referees (with written recommendations) one of whom should be a priest, and daytime telephone contact, should be addressed to:-
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews.
Deadline: 10th September 2021 at 5:00 pm
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.