Job Title: Receptionist – Uganda Kolping Society Jobs 2021
Organization: Uganda Kolping Society
Duty Station: Kolping Hotels
Age Limit: 18 – 28 years
Remuneration: Attractive and Competitive
Uganda Kolping Society Profile:
UKS is a family-like community NGO, working with communities in Society, Church and State, Marriage and Family, providing technical support towards self–help and spiritual renewal for integral development, with values embedded in the Catholic Social Doctrine, and the teachings of Adolph Kolping. Our vision is to be the leading Development Organization in Uganda, with steadily growing membership promoting integrated self-help activities, with an aim of making the world a better place to live in.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Undertake all front desk duties and ensure that all guests are attended to
- Ensure that complaints are handled in an effective and courteous manner
- Ensure that reservations, bookings, and cancellations are recorded accurately
- Control the Hotel keys
- A diploma in Hotel and Institutional Catering or its equivalent
- Any training in quick books is an added advantage
- Three years’ working experience in a reputable organization
- Well-developed interpersonal and public relations skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
How To Apply for Uganda Kolping Society Jobs 2021
Interested candidates should fill application forms to be got from any Kolping Hotels, or Kolping National Office in Hoima or could be downloaded from www.kolpingug.org . Copies of your academic certificates, a detailed CV, three referees (with written recommendations) one of whom should be a priest, and daytime telephone contact, should be addressed to:-
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews.
Deadline: 10th September 2021 at 5:00 pm
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.