Job Title: Loans Officer – Uganda Kolping Society Jobs 2021
Organization: Uganda Kolping Society
Duty Station: Uganda
Reports to: Branch Manager
Age Limit: 22 – 32 years
Remuneration: Attractive and Competitive
Uganda Kolping Society Profile:
UKS is a family-like community NGO, working with communities in Society, Church and State, Marriage and Family, providing technical support towards self–help and spiritual renewal for integral development, with values embedded in the Catholic Social Doctrine, and the teachings of Adolph Kolping. Our vision is to be the leading Development Organization in Uganda, with steadily growing membership promoting integrated self-help activities, with an aim of making the world a better place to live in.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identify, enroll and train clients following the Institution’s training policies and procedures.
- Appraise Loans
- Recommend to the loans Committee loans to be disbursed
- Make a follow up on the disbursed loans to ensure that they are put to proper use
- Arrange and ensure that disbursed loans are recovered as per the set repayment schedules
- Prepare monthly and annual loans reports
- Keep proper records of clients’ loan security documents
- A BA in Micro Finance, Bachelor of Business Administration, Development Studies, social sciences or any other related discipline from a recognized Institution.
- At least 2 years working experience in a busy and reputable organization
- Computer literate with skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Officer of high caliber, dedication, and integrity.
- High levels of numeric, written, and verbal communication skills and business acumen
- Group mobilization skills
- Capacity to meet tight deadlines with efficiency.
How To Apply for Uganda Kolping Society Jobs 2021
Interested candidates should fill application forms to be got from any Kolping Hotels, or Kolping National Office in Hoima or could be downloaded from www.kolpingug.org . Copies of your academic certificates, a detailed CV, three referees (with written recommendations) one of whom should be a priest, and daytime telephone contact, should be addressed to:-
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews.
Deadline: 10th September 2021 at 5:00 pm
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.